Below are the admission forms for the Fall 2016-17 school year. Please complete all of the forms below.
Applications will not be accepted before November 10, 2016, and they must be turned into the GECA office IN PERSON no later than Friday, December 9, 2016 before 4:00 PM.
If you have any questions please feel free to call Linda at (408)-846-4909.
THIS IS STEP 1 of a 3 STEP PROCESS
Please ensure that all of the following (if applicable) are submitted with this application packet:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of the candidate’s school records
- Academic transcript (cumulative grades for middle school)
- Current year grade report or progress report from his/her current school
- Disciplinary records
- Attendance records
- Copy of candidate’s most recent CAASPP Test Results (If not available, please submit a statement as to why scores are not available)
- Two completed Student Assessment and Recommendation forms (One from your current English teacher and one from your current Math teacher)
- Gavilan College forms Application for Admission
- Students with an IEP or Section 504 plan should provide confirmation either with the application or prior to the student’s February interview that their IEP team has determined that GECA will be an appropriate placement for them.